Meet Howard P. Horlick MD FAAD - Long Island Dermatologist
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown PA: 1976-l980. BS in Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Bronx NY: 1980-1984. MD
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia PA: 1984-1985. Internship in Pediatrics
- Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, New York NY: 1985-1988. Residency in Dermatology. Chief Resident during final year
- 1988-1989: Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York NY
- 1989-present: partner in Cavallo & Horlick, LLP, Port Jefferson Station NY and, Woodbury NY
Board Certification and Memberships
- Board-certified by the American Board of Dermatology since 1988
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the Long Island Dermatology Society
- Consulting Physician, Department of Medicine, at John T. Mather Hospital and St. Charles Hospital, Port Jefferson NY
- Deleo, VA, Horlick, H, Hanson, D, Eisinger, M, Harber, L.C., Ultraviolet radiation induces changes in membrane metabolism of human keratinocytes in culture, Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 1984 Nov; 83(5):323-6.
- Horlick, HP, Walther, RR, Zegarelli, DJ, Silvers, DN, Eliezri, YO, Mucosal melanotic macule, reactive type: a simulation of melanoma, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 1988 Nov; 5(1 ):786-791.
- Horlick, HP, Silvers, ON, Knobler, EH. Cole, JT, Acute myelomonocytic leukemia presenting as a benign-appearing cutaneous eruption, Archives of Dermatology, 1990; 126(5): 653-656.
- America’s Top Dermatologists 2011, 2012, 2013
- Leading Physicians of the World 2011, 2012, 2013
- Top Dermatologists in New York 2011, 2012, 2013